The New 2021 Dodge Challenger
The Dodge brand is known for exceeding expectations, and that’s exactly what they’ve done with the new 2021 Dodge Challenger. The thrilling muscle car’s engine options are unmatched, and there is one to suit your needs whatever they may be. The Challenger also has a full-size backseat and more trunk space than other cars in its class. This convenience gives it a unique sense of utility that no other muscle car can provide. Keep reading to learn more about this powerful muscle vehicle.
Classic Styling with Impressive Performance
The new 2021 Challenger offers best-in-class horsepower and high performance. Dodge built its supercharged 6.2L High-Output HEMI V8 engine for those who crave power. It yields 807 horsepower and 707 pound-feet of torque. This powertrain makes the SRT Hellcat Super Stock the most powerful muscle car. All this is packed into the stunning classic body style that we all know and love—with a modernized twist.
Dodge Challenger Trim Levels
Dodge has gone above and beyond to offer a variety of trim levels and packages for the 2021 Dodge Challenger, so there is bound to be one that fits your lifestyle and performance needs. Each Challenger trim features a different engine, which should be the most significant factor when deciding which trim is right for you. Let’s break down the Challenger’s trim levels in detail.
The new 2021 Dodge Challenger SXT comes standard with the 3.6L Pentastar V6 engine. This engine produces 305 horsepower and 268 pound-feet of torque—more than enough power for most drivers. You’ll also feel in control thanks to the capable Sport Brake System that features front vented rotors. The SXT offers an exciting array of standard interior features, including the Uconnect infotainment system, an Alpine Premium Audio System, smartphone integration, and more.
- Parkview Rear Back-Up Camera: Back up with confidence thanks to a camera that allows you to see an image of your vehicle’s rear surroundings whenever you put it in reverse.
- Satin Carbon Aluminum Wheels: Stand out with the SXT’s uniquely designed wheels.
The new 2021 Dodge Challenger GT has available all-wheel drive, making it the first and only trim with available AWD. The standard engine on this model is also the 3.6L Pentastar V6. While the GT comes standard with rear-wheel drive, all-wheel drive is available for those that have to drive in inclement weather or around tight corners. The GT features the Challenger’s iconic front splitter and hood scoop.
- 20-inch Alloy Wheels: Combined with performance steering and paddle shifters to prioritize racing performance.
- Houndstooth Cloth Seats with Performance Bolsters: These features give the car a distinctive racing feel.
If you’re looking for some extra power, you’ll love the new 2021 Dodge Challenger R/T’s striking 5.7L V8 engine. When paired with an impressive performance brake system, you can use the dual-piston front sliding calipers and oversized front rotors to raise your brake performance when cruising around town. The R/T’s interior features expand on the SXT, adding a heated and leather-wrapped steering wheel, fog lights, 20-inch wheels, and a remote start system.
- 5.7L HEMI V8 Engine: This Challenger’s engine really shines, offering up to 375 horsepower.
- Electronically Controlled Active Exhaust: When the vehicle is idling, or in light throttle situations, the valves in the R/T’s exhaust system help control the exhaust’s noise output.
Challenger R/T Scat Pack
The R/T Scat Pack adds more features and available options to the R/T. This year, the R/T is also available in a Widebody model, which gives the muscle car an even more unmistakable road presence. The R/T Scat Pack’s engine is a 6.4L V8. You can pair it with a manual or eight-speed automatic transmission that will produce 458 horsepower and 475 pound-feet of torque. Available upgrades include line lock and launch control, heated seats and steering wheel, and an 8.4inch infotainment system.
- Brembo Four-Piston Performance Brakes: These aggressive pads provide the highest level of brake performance.
- Line Lock and Launch Control: This system allows the Challenger’s front brakes to lock independently of the rear brakes to avoid wheelspin.
Challenger SRT Hellcat
The new 2021 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat is the first in the Dodge SRT lineup of vehicles known for their otherworldly performance capabilities. The Hellcat has a 6.2L V8 combined with a six-speed manual transmission which puts out 717 horsepower and 656 pound-feet of torque. Other impressive features include striking red brake calipers, performance brakes, and adaptive suspension.
- After-Run Chiller: This chiller cools the engine after your drive to increase its longevity.
- Functional Dual Snorkel Hood: This low-restriction hood is fully functional and sealed to the Hellcat’s airbox.
Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye
Next up in the SRT lineup, and the penultimate trim level, is the Hellcat Redeye. In terms of speed, this model wins with a 6.2L V8 engine that is combined with a heavy-duty TorqueFlite 8HP90 eight-speed automatic transmission. The Hellcat Redeye is only one of two trim levels to feature a standard automatic transmission, but it doesn’t hinder the car’s performance. This muscle machine puts out 797 horsepower and 707 pound-feet of torque. Plus, it can go from zero to 60 mph in 3.4 seconds with a maximum speed of 203 mph.
- SRT Power Chiller: Quickly cool-down after that last quarter-mile run.
- Widebody Available: Get the Hellcat Redeye in Widebody to gain an extra few inches and own the road.
Challenger SRT Super Stock
Craving speed? The Challenger SRT Super Stock is a muscle masterpiece that can accelerate from zero to 60 mph in 3.25 seconds. The SRT Super Stock is the fastest Challenger yet and the fastest one on the market. The 6.2L supercharged V8 paired with an eight-speed automatic transmission is all-new for 2021. The Widebody design is standard and paired with 18×11 alloy wheels styled with Nitto drag radial tires.
- Supercharged 6.2L HEMI SRT V8 Engine: The Challenger SRT Super Stock powertrain produces 807 horsepower and 707 pound-feet of torque.
- Standard Widebody: This trim is 3.5 inches wider, making room for wider wheels and drag radials.
Test Drive the New 2021 Dodge Challenger Today
Above all else, the new 2021 Dodge Challenger offers an impressive lineup of powerful engines. When combined with offering more legroom and trunk space than most muscle cars can provide, the Challenger should be your first choice. When you’re ready to see the new 2021 Dodge Challenger for yourself, stop by Patriot CDJR of Pryor. We’re happy to help you find the right vehicle for you. Contact us to schedule a time to come in and see this American icon for yourself!
We appreciate your interest in our inventory, and apologize we do not have model details displaying on the website at this time. Please fill the form out below and our team will quickly respond, or, please call us at 918-818-3538 for more information.