The New 2021 Jeep Gladiator
The new 2021 Jeep Gladiator is a well-rounded pickup truck that not only looks good on the road, but also is chockful of off-roading features. This makes it perfect for those who love the adventurous lifestyle. The new 2021 Jeep Gladiator has nine amazing trims to choose from, this ensures that there are plenty of choices that’ll fit you just right. If you’re interested in hearing more, then keep reading. This article will show you a great overview of the new 2021 Jeep Gladiator!
A Quick Overview
The new 2021 Jeep Gladiator is a 4-door truck that seats 5 people. It comes standard with cloth upholstery and manually adjustable front seats. This pickup truck also comes standard with a V6 engine and 4-wheel drive. New to this year’s model, there’s a turbodiesel V6 engine you can upgrade to for all trims (except for the Mojave trim). This powerful engine is capable of 260 HP and 442 lb-ft of torque! You and your passengers will sit comfortably in both the front and back rows. In addition, there’s plenty of space in the back, as well as a 5-foot bed with low bed rails, making it easy to access.
Choose From 9 Impressive Trims
As we’ve mentioned before, the new 2021 Jeep Gladiator has 9 trims available! They are as follows: Sport, Willys Sport, Sport S, Willys, Overland, 80th Anniversary, Rubicon, Mojave, and High Altitude. With the high level of customization and options that allow you to get exactly what you’re looking for, knowing the differences of each trim is key, read on to find out more about each trim.
While the sport trim is the base one, it certainly doesn’t feel like it. It comes standard with 17-inch steel wheels, halogen headlights, fog lights, black soft top, black fender flares, bed tie-down cleats, class II tow hitch receiver, 2-speed transfer case, skid plates, and tow hooks. It’s a sight to behold on the road!
Not only that, but inside, you’ll get cloth upholstery, manually adjustable front seats, and air conditioning. For the infotainment system, enjoy a 5-inch touchscreen, Bluetooth, 2 USB ports, satellite radio, and 8 speakers. If you wish, you can upgrade to an 8-speed automatic transmission and a turbodiesel V6. Other optional features include a hardtop, spray-in bedliner, engine block heater, and more.
• Off-roading safety: skid plates and tow hooks allow you to conquer any challenges without worry
• Complete infotainment system: enjoy music to its fullest with 8 quality speakers and 2 convenient USB ports to plug your phone into
The Willys Sport trim builds upon the Sport trim to give you even more. It has a distinctive look, with Willys hood decals, body-color fender flares, 17-inch alloy wheels, and 32-inch mud-terrain tires. You’ll also get a limited-slip rear differential, which will give you some power when off-roading. All the options with the Sport trim are available here as well.
• Unique exterior appearance: the Willys hood decals and body-color fender flares will have people spotting you from a mile away
• 32-inch mud-terrain tires: off-roading won’t be a challenge when you can conquer all terrain you come across
The Sport S trim is very similar to the base Sport trim, but with some key differences that’ll make your rides more comfortable and luxurious. For instance, this trim comes standard with 17-inch alloy wheels, body-color fenders, power windows and door locks, remote keyless entry, heated side mirrors, and automatic climate control. And the infotainment system is upgraded to a 7-inch touchscreen, complete with Android Auto and Apple Carplay.
• Handy remote keyless entry: forget about fumbling with your keys to get in your car
• Automatic climate control: never worry about breaking a sweat or shivering while driving around
Do you like the features that come with the Willys Sport and Sport S trims? Then we’ve got good news for you! The Willys model combines the best of both worlds to bring you the perfect trim! You can add even more to the Willys trim by opting for an 8.4-inch touchscreen, HD radio, heated front seats and steering wheel, adaptive cruise control, blind spot monitoring, rear parking sensors, high-beam headlights, and more!
• The perfect combination of the Willys Sport and Sport S trims, such as 17-inch alloy wheels, limited slip differential, remote keyless entry, and automatic climate control
For those who prefer the Sport S trim but want more, the Overland model might be right for you. It builds upon the earlier trim and adds side steps and 18-inch wheels for convenience.
• Safer entries and exits: get in and out easily with convenient side steps
Jeep celebrated its 80th anniversary in 2021, and to commemorate this occasion, they’ve come out with this unique trim! This model gets an 8.4-inch touchscreen for the infotainment system, as well as HD radio, a navigation system, and 9 speakers. Plus, everyone will know you’re joining in Jeep’s celebration as your pickup truck will have special 80th anniversary badges!
• 80th anniversary badges: celebrate Jeep’s milestone and show off this special Jeep Gladiator trim
• 9 quality speakers: hear every detail in your favorite songs and get fantastic control over volume
This fantastic trim is equipped with everything you need to have the off-roading experience of your life. On top of all the Sport S’s features, it also comes standard with 17-inch wheels, 33-inch all-terrain tires, locking front and rear axles, Fox off-road shock absorbers, electronic sway bar disconnect, rock rails, hood vents, black fenders, and most notably, Rubicon decals!
• Beastly off-roading features: tackle everything Mother Nature throws at you with 33-inch all-terrain tires and Fox off-road shock absorbers
The Mojave trim is a close cousin of the Rubicon. What sets it apart is a higher-riding suspension, thanks to its locking front axle. In addition, it has Mojave hood decals, which give it a striking appearance.
• Bold Mojave hood decals: make your truck stand out from the rest with these eye-catching decals
Lastly, we have the High-Altitude trim. This is yet another model choice that builds upon the Sport S trim. The High-Altitude trim comes standard with 20-inch wheels, a hardtop, LED lights, leather seats, and proximity keyless entry. The infotainment system gains an 8.4-inch touchscreen, a navigation system, and HD radio. You’ll also benefit from rear parking sensors and blind spot monitoring.
• Top-of-the-line infotainment system: get around easily with the large touchscreen and navigation system
• Great safety features: blind spot monitoring and rear parking sensors will help you feel safe on the road
Purchase the New 2021 Jeep Gladiator
With 9 distinct trim options, this pickup truck has so much available that you’re sure to pick a trim that’s a perfect fit for your lifestyle and budget. So, to get started, come visit Patriot CDJR of Pryor or contact us if you’re looking for a new 2021 Jeep Gladiator. We’ll make sure you drive home in your perfect vehicle!
4 Matching Vehicles Found
Based on model year EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.