The New 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L
Jeep has expanded the Grand Cherokee line up with an all-new model 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L. The Grand Cherokee L has plenty of passenger space, outstanding cabin quality, and the excellent off-road aptitude you expect from a Jeep. The Grand Cherokee L is 15.1 inches longer than Jeep’s Grand Cherokee, with a wheelbase that is seven inches longer.
This gives the Grand Cherokee L room to easily accommodate three rows of seats. It also offers the peak of technology capability with high-tech features and an impressive sound system. If you’re in the market for a mid-size SUV, keep reading to learn why the new 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L should be on your short list.
Extraordinarily Capable, Safe, and Luxurious
The all-new 2021 Grand Cherokee L is highly versatile. It offers three available 4×4 systems in addition to several capability features made for city streets, rugged trails, and everything in between. The vehicle lives up to the Grand Cherokee reputation. This is due to features such as the best-in-class maximum towing capacity of 7,200 pounds and all-weather capability.
On the inside, you’ll find three rows capable of seating up to seven passengers. This SUV offers best-in-class second-row legroom. Other convenience features include power-adjustable front seats with memory and massage. The cabin can be kept cozier for all, thanks to the available quad-zone automatic temperature control.
As far as safety, the Grand Cherokee L offers the most available safety and security features in its class. You can drive more confidently with over 110 standard and available safety features. These include forward-collision warning, adaptive cruise control with stop and go, active lane monitoring, and more.
Jeep Grand Cherokee L Trim Levels
The all-new 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L is available in six trim levels: Laredo, Altitude, Limited, Overland, Summit, and Summit Reserve. Each of these is ready to be customized to your lifestyle, so let’s take a closer look at each trim.
The Laredo is the Grand Cherokee L’s standard trim, but it offers a slew of features. These include dual-zone automatic climate control, an 8.4-inch touchscreen display, and a 10.25-inch digital gauge cluster. Other standard features include USB ports, a six-speaker stereo, Bluetooth. Android Auto and Apple CarPlay are included, and this time it’s wireless so that you can leave your cords at home.
To keep you safe, several driver assistance features are also standard. Adaptive cruise control, a rearview camera, blind-spot monitoring, and more are all there to watch your front, sides, and back.
You can add a rear-seat entertainment system, a second-row bench seat, and a sunroof at this trim level. The Luxury Tech Group includes optional heated front seats, a power liftgate, a heated steering wheel, wireless device charging, and remote start.
- The All-New UConnect 5:This infotainment system has an 8.4-inch touchscreen that becomes your hub for all adventures.
- Easy Entry Sliding Second-Row Seats:These sliding bucket seats make it easier for your passengers to get in and out of your new vehicle.
If you’re looking for more luxury and convenience, consider the Jeep Grand Cherokee L Altitude. The Altitude builds off the Laredo but adds heated front seats, remote start, a heated steering wheel, wireless device charging, and a power liftgate. Optional features include 4×4, a second-row bench seat, a sunroof, and a rear-seat entertainment system.
- 20-Inch Wheels and Gloss Black Accents:These wheels and gloss black accents are bold, sleek, and stunning.
- Leather-Trimmed and Heated Front Seats: You can stay cozy and explore in comfort. This is thanks to the comfortable and luxurious leather-trimmed seating.
The Jeep Grand Cherokee L limited comes standard with leather upholstery and heated second-row seats. Your passenger will also appreciate the power-adjustable passenger seat. If you want, you can add a rear-seat entertainment system, a second-row bench seat, and a dual-pane panoramic sunroof.
- Capri Leather-Trimmed Interior:These seats add a layer of comfort your passengers will thank you for.
- Heated Seats and Steering Wheel:Your passengers in the first and second rows will enjoy the heated seats. The heated steering wheel is for you.
If you like to have a little bit of everything, the Overland trim may be for you. This trim adds hill descent control, air suspension, and a hands-free power liftgate. Also, standard is a dual-pane panoramic sunroof, power-folding third-row seats, and ventilated front seats. Front parking sensors, navigation, and a nine-speaker Alpine audio system are also standard features on the Overland.
- Quadra-Lift Air Suspension System:On the 4×4 Overland, this system offers 24 inches of water fording.
- Dual-Pane Panoramic Sunroof:With two panes, you and your passengers can enjoy a powerful view of what’s above you.
The Summit offers standard quad-zone automatic climate control, massaging front seats, driver drowsiness monitoring, and more. Notable standard features include a 10.1-inch touch screen, a surround-view parking camera system, and a 19-speaker McIntosh audio system. You can still add a second-row bench seat to this trim if you wish. You can also upgrade to the V8 engine in 4×4 models.
- Advanced Safety and Security:Enjoy peace of mind with additional safety and security features such as intersection collision assist, traffic sign recognition, and more.
- 16-Way Power Adjustable Front Seats:These seats have a built-in massager for when you need pampering on longer drives.
The Summit Reserve is at the top of the range and is the only trim to come standard with 4×4. Upgraded interior materials, massaging front seats, and ventilated first- and second-row seats are also standard. If you still want to upgrade, you can add a second-row bench seat and a V8 engine. The Advanced ProTech Group III adds night vision assist, a head-up display, and a rear-seat monitoring camera. Another option is adding wireless device charging.
- Palermo Leather Seating: These seats are quilted Palermo leather. They are designed to provide supreme comfort—and a whole new level of luxury.
- 19-Speaker McIntosh Audio System: This is a state-of-the-art sound system. It’s capable of conducting the soundtrack to your epic adventure.
The All-New 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L at Patriot CDJR of Pryor
The all-new 2021 Grand Cherokee L is superbly capable off-road, has a quality interior, and can easily tow heavier loads. It delivers when it comes to combining best-in-class off-road capabilities with superior ride quality, interior comfort, and innovative technology features. Ready to see the new 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L in action? Contact us at Patriot CDJR of Pryor for more information and we will reach out to you as soon as possible.