The New 2022 RAM 1500
A truck with the soul of a workhorse and the good looks of a show pony, the new 2022 RAM 1500 doesn’t compromise on style or utility. Named Motor Trend’s Truck of the Year a whopping eight times, including 2021, the RAM 1500 remains the obvious choice for drivers who want it all: luxurious interior styling, power under the hood, and a smooth, controlled ride no matter what the terrain. Beloved by rural ranchers and urban cowboys alike, the RAM 1500 allows for almost infinite customization depending on your needs, making it the best all-around pickup truck on the market for RV enthusiasts, nature lovers, busy moms, and pretty much anyone else!
RAM 1500 Trim Levels
Whether you’re a rough-and-tumble off road enthusiast or a comfort-minded commuter, the 2022 RAM 1500 has something to offer. Available in seven different trim levels, each with a dizzying array of upgrades and equipment packages, you’re sure to find what you’re looking for between the Tradesman, Big Horn, Rebel, Laramie, Limited Longhorn, Limited 10th Anniversary Edition and TRX.
2022 RAM 1500 Tradesman
Available in two- and four-door configurations, the entry-level Tradesman trim may lack some of the bells and whistles of its siblings, but still looks and feels a cut above similarly priced models from the competition. Riding on 18-inch wheels and powered by a 3.6-liter V6 engine, the Tradesman offers a respectable 305 horsepower. Looking for more muscle under the hood? Upgrade to the 5.7-liter HEMI V8 and enjoy 395 horsepower. You’ll find all the standard amenities you’ve come to expect from a vehicle in the Tradesman, including keyless entry, push button start and a telescoping steering wheel, together with a 5-inch infotainment touchscreen.
- Blind-spot monitor: front and rear sensors add an extra layer of protection for you and your vehicle. If you’re planning to add a trailer, the 2022 RAM 1500’s system can accommodate the extra length.
- Rear cross-traffic detection: Packed parking lots can be daunting for even experienced pickup truck drivers. Rear cross-traffic detection takes the guesswork out of backing in and out of tight spots.
2022 RAM 1500 Big Horn
The perfect combination of rugged durability and comfort, the Big Horn stands out as a family-friendly vehicle for anyone thinking about hauling football gear along with heavy equipment. Like its closest sibling, the Tradesman, the Big Horn runs on a 3.6-liter V6 engine with 305 horsepower, but boasts considerably more standard amenities. Think: front and rear stabilizer bars, 60/40 folding rear seats and fog lights. Not in the market for a family vehicle? Don’t worry – the Sport Appearance and Night Edition packages have plenty of aggressive styling options.
- 8.4 inch touch screen: An appealing add-on for anyone looking to level up the infotainment experience, this feature also integrates with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
- Power-adjustable pedals: Included in the Level 1 Equipment Group, power-adjustable pedals allow every driver to cruise in comfort.
2022 RAM 1500 Rebel
Did someone say ‘off roading’? By far the sportiest of the RAM 1500 collection, everything about the Rebel has adventure in mind. Riding high on 33-inch wheels, the Rebel runs on a 3.6-liter V6 engine with optional 5.7-liter HEMI V8 upgrade. A sport-performance hood, locking rear axle, skid plate protection and all-terrain tires come standard with the Rebel, but upgrade to the Comfort and Convenience Group for a wireless charging pad, media hub and automatic emergency braking to enhance the experience.
- Off-road package: Ready to optimize your Rebel for adventure? The off-road package includes all-terrain tires, higher ride height at 8.3 inches and powerful shock absorbers.
- Locking rear axle: A must for towing, off-roading and navigating snowy terrain, the locking rear axle forces identical spin rate between both rear axle shafts.
2022 RAM 1500 Laramie
A step up across the board, drivers looking for a luxury car feel should start with the Laramie trim package, which features plenty of interior details to keep you and your passengers at maximum comfort. 8-way heated power front seats and dual-zone automatic climate control keep the cabin comfortable for everyone all year round, while front and rear 115-volt power outlets and a 4G LTE Wi-fi hotspot combine with a fully-integrated infotainment system to keep even the pickiest passenger occupied on longer trips. The 2022 Laramie offers the option of a GT package, which includes a sport performance hood, black grille and GT decals for a sportier look. Under the hood, the Laramie boasts a 5.7-liter HEMI V8 engine.
- Top of the line infotainment: The standard Laramie trip package includes an 8.4 inch Uconnect touch screen, as well as nine Alpine audio amplified speakers and subwoofer.
- Heated and ventilated front seats: Enjoy year-round comfort, no matter what the climate.
2022 RAM 1500 Limited Longhorn
The next step up in trim levels, the Limited Longhorn builds off the Laramie, but includes additional standard features like high beam headlights, heated rear seats, navigation, pickup bed LED lighting and a spray-on bed liner. The big difference? Interior styling. The Longhorn features high-quality leather seats and real wood throughout for a luxury car look and feel. New for 2022, the Southfork trim, which replaces the Limited Longhorn 10th Anniversary from previous years and includes a Mountain Brown color scheme, bucket seats, suede bolsters and leather inserts. The Limited Longhorn sits on either 20- or 22-inch wheels, depending on taste, and runs on a 5.7-liter HEMI V8 engine.
- Interior styling: Whether you opt for the standard Longhorn interior or an upgraded trim package like the Southfork, real wood, leather and chrome guarantee a luxurious look and feel.
- Navigation: Rather than cell towers, the built-in system relies on satellites for increased accuracy.
2022 RAM 1500 Limited 10th Anniversary Edition
Simply put: the last word in premium finishes. Just when you thought it couldn’t get better than the Longhorn, created the 2022 RAM Limited 10th Anniversary Edition. Exclusive exterior colors like Patriot Blue pair well with the unique sea-salt and navy leather and suede interior. Real wood finishes throughout the cabin combine with 10th Anniversary badges and aluminum touches for a distinctive look and feel unrivaled in the RAM family of vehicles. More than a pretty face, however, the Limited also features a standard multifunction tailgate, V8 engine, satellite navigation and four-corner air suspension.
- Interior and Exterior styling: From exclusive exterior colors to top-of the line interior details and materials, you’re guaranteed to turn heads in the Limited 10th Anniversary Edition.
- The Equipment Packages. Add the Bed Utility or Level 1 Equipment Group for maximum functionality and jaw-dropping good looks.
2022 RAN 1500 TRX
Ever wondered what would happen if you combined a pickup truck and sports car? You’ve got your answer in the TRX. The 6.2-litre supercharged HEMI V8 engine produces a whopping 702 horsepower and near instantaneous torque for a driving experience like nothing else in its class. Combined with a 12-inch touchscreen, performance materials and a center console shifter, these under-the-hood goodies make the TRX a truly one-of-a-kind, high performance vehcle. For 2002, will manufacture just 875 TRX Ignition Edition vehicles. Make a statement with exclusive 18-inch black wheels, a bright orange exterior and firey copperhead interior finishes.
- Bilstein Shock Absorbers: Automatic dampers adjust for on and off road conditions to give you maximum performance, control and comfort.
- Flat-bottom steering wheel: Change gears without ever taking your hands off the wheel with built-in shift paddles.
2022 RAM 1500 at Patriot CDRJ of Pryor
No matter what you’re looking for in your next lightweight pickup – comfort, style, performance, or practicality – rest assured there’s a 2022 Ram 1500 just for you. Contact us at Patriot CDJR of Pryor, and our team will work with you to select the trim, equipment package, and special features that meet your needs. We look forward to working with you! If you’re interested in more Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, or RAM top models make sure to check out our research hub!
1 Matching Vehicle Found
Based on model year EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.